WINE SHOP 2021:
From 12th April onwards:
Wednesday to Sunday - 11-4pm
For retail wine sales and wine tastings. No need to book, just walk in.
Alternatively you can order wines online.
If you are a larger group for a wine tasting, please call on 07493 608 536 or email email@example.com and the one of the team will book an appointment for you.
2021: Every Sunday at 12pm from 23rd May to 24th October
More info here.
EVENTS BARN & RESTAURANT 2021:
From 14th March 2021, Every Sunday throughout 2021:
Sunday Roast Lunch, 12-3pm
You can book for dine in on covered outside tables from 18th April. Book for dine in inside from 23rd May.
Spring Foodie Weekends - April 2021
More info, menus & bookings here.
Friday 2nd April, 12-7.30pm | Saturday 3rd April, 12-3pm
Friday 9th April, 12-7.30pm | Saturday 10th April, 12-3pm
Friday 16th April, 12-7.30pm | Saturday 17th April, 12-3pm
Friday 23rd April, 4-8pm
Friday 30th April, 4-8pm
At all other times the events barn is open by appointment only for event/wedding viewings and meetings. To arrange a viewing for your wedding or event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In all instances please do call or email ahead before making a long journey or special trip. Due to the ongoing Covid situation our opening times and offerings could change at short notice. Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you very soon!
We are Covid Secure. There is signage in the venue upon entering and we kindly ask that you read it before entering and read the additional signage and information within the venue.
- Customers who feel unwell should not enter the venue
- If you have not pre-booked, please leave your details at the bar should NHS contact tracing be required
- Please wash your hands before entering or use the hand sanitiser provided when entering, there are sanitiser stations around the venue and
- antibacterial hand soap in all bathrooms
- Please maintain social distancing between other customers and our staff. Our tables have been positioned to allow adequate distancing
- We have implemented a one way system inside the barn, please pay attention to signage
- Only one person at the bar or in the shop area at one time and please stand behind the line when at the bar
- If there is already a customer at the bar, please wait at your table, use the waiting area tables inside or wait outside
- Card payments only when possible, contactless available up to £45
- For drinks only, you still must have a table. Ordering drinks at the bar is permitted but only one customer at the bar at a time
- For lunch and feast bookings we are offering table service so once seated please stay at your table as much as possible, there will be more information about ordering and food service from your waiter