Wednesday to Sunday 11-4pm
The shop is open over lockdown 2 for off-sales.
Tastings unfortunately are not available over lockdown.
Tastings are available in the shop during opening hours but we advise pre-booking as space is limited. Call the winery team direct on
07493 608 536 to check availability.
We have implemented social distancing markers and invite you to use the hand sanitisers available to you on entry. We would prefer card payments only when possible.
Every Sunday at 12pm to 25th October
More info here.
EVENTS BARN & RESTAURANT:
Note the events barn & restaurant is currently closed due to lockdown 2 including for takeaway.
We will announce the restaurants reopening on social media.
Current opening times:
Most Friday nights from 5pm for feast nights.
See our next Friday Feast Nights here
Sunday lunch served 12-3pm (Bar 11-4pm)
At all other times the events barn is open by appointment only for event/wedding viewings and meetings. To arrange a viewing for your wedding or event please contact email@example.com.
In all instances please do call or email ahead before making a long journey or special trip. Due to the ongoing Covid situation our opening times and offerings could change at short notice. Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you very soon!
We are Covid Secure for reopening the bar and restaurant on 4th July. There is signage in the venue upon entering and we kindly ask that you read it before entering and read the additional signage and information within the venue.
- Customers who feel unwell should not enter the venue
- If you have not pre-booked, please leave your details at the bar should NHS contact tracing be required
- Please wash your hands before entering or use the hand sanitiser provided when entering, there are sanitiser stations around the venue and
- antibacterial hand soap in all bathrooms
- Please maintain social distancing between other customers and our staff. Our tables have been positioned to allow adequate distancing
- We have implemented a one way system inside the barn, please pay attention to signage
- Only one person at the bar or in the shop area at one time and please stand behind the line when at the bar
- If there is already a customer at the bar, please wait at your table, use the waiting area tables inside or wait outside
- Card payments only when possible, contactless available up to £45
- For drinks only, you still must have a table. Ordering drinks at the bar is permitted but only one customer at the bar at a time
- For lunch and feast bookings we are offering table service so once seated please stay at your table as much as possible, there will be more information about ordering and food service from your waiter